We offer a free delivery service and set up to any orders or services over £25 at a time guaranteed before the event starts ,
Should you require a specific named time slot , we will change our schedules / routine for a charge of £10
Please indicate on your confirmation ?
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FORM AN INTEGRAL PART OF THE CONTRACT
The Agency have taken all proper measures to notify artistes of their responsibilities in law regarding proper accreditation of electrical equipment and their responsibilities regarding Public liability Insurance. We therefore will not accept any liability arising from the misuseor neglect of legal requirements by any party to this contract.
PLEASE NOTE (Important failure to book the correct package , may result in your party not being perfect , if wrong information is given at booking we won’t be liable for a failed party where the children may not understand the package ) We don’t undertake dances, however every effort is made to host your party with success.
Disco games sweets package only suitable for majority age of children 4 + to 10 years old. Magic show, children 4 to 8 years old.
Please remember we can only entertain if we have people to entertain
Should you wish the children’s entertainment to occur in another room , it’s your responsibility to keep the children in the other room not the DJ / act
If we set up and your guests fail to attend then we will not refund , full pay is still payable
Tiny tots package 2 to 4 years old
Soft play hire strictly under 5s
Bouncy castles max age 11 year old, strictly no adults .
Any damages to the castle you shall be responsible for and agree by paying your deposit to repair any damages plus cost of transport to the repairer, should the castle or inflatable be none repairable then you the hirer are responsible to pay for a like for like replacement unit .
On bookings over 2 hours long it is a requirement and understanding that the act may need to use the toilet and take refreshments , this will not affect the standards of your entertainment .
Mascot hire- We will not tolerate children punching or kicking , pulling the outfits etc , should this happen the mascot character will end the performance with no loss of fees , further if any damage is made you will be responsible for the repairs. Most packages are undertaken by 1 person unless otherwise stated. If this is a soft play hire ,
No food or drink to be consumed on the equipment , failure to adhere to this will result in a £30 cleaning fee being paid , by paying the deposit you agree to this .
All shoes must be removed before using the equipment, no pointed shoes by the adults that may damage the equipment floor , should we find damage to this effect you will be responsible for repairs .
All balls must be returned to the ball pool at the hire end , should we have to undertake collecting all the balls from the venue floor , then a £20 charge will be made.
Balloon orders .
We only send out quality balloons , once a balloon order leaves our shop , or is delivered in first class condition , should the balloons pop in your possession or in transit in your vehicle etc , then we shall not be liable to replace the balloon , unless proof can be made the product is faulty .
All foil balloons are inflated 24 hours prior to test for leaks .
Failed delivery , compensation is only to the amount of the balloon order
Should we not be able to gain access to the delivery venue then no compensation is due .
Helium gas can cause death if inhaled
Pulse entertainments and events excepts no responsibility should a member of your party inhale the gas .
1. CANCELLATIONS – This is a binding contract and requires no signature.
Pulse entertainments and events requires written notice to cancel any booking by the hirer named on this contract only. No verbal cancellations are accepted whatsoever. Full Payment is due immediately, if the contract is cancelled with less than 30 days notice prior to the event date, with the exception to the month of December, where the cancellation deadline is extended, to 1st November, for all bookings made for the month of December. Bookings made within the 30 days prior to the event above are still due and payable in full if cancelled. Should the booking be cancelled with more than 30 days notice then a £40 fee is due and payable by way of cancellation.
2. NON APPEARANCE – In the unlikely event any DJ/Artist fails to appear for whatever reason, considering the main factor that full address of the venue has been correctly given, by YOU the customer, Pulse entertainments and events reserves the right to substitute the non-appearing act with a similar act, as full replacement to the DJ/Artist named above, if this is not possible and therefore a non appearance occurs, then compensation is equivalent to the deposit paid above and is the sole responsibility of the act and NOT Pulse entertainments and events The Company is not responsible for nonfulfillment of contracts or actions whatsoever, by proprietors, managers, employers or artistes, but every reasonable safeguard is assured .
Pulse entertainments and events , may cancel this contract or party at any point prior to the event , should a emergency or a situation beyond our control occurs
Should this happen no compensation is due from the company apart from any deposits returned .
3. YOUR RESPONSIBILITY – Pulse entertainments and events request that you ensure that the act is to your exact requirements, changes to the above act (details/times etc.) maybe chargeable. Deposits may also be required and are non refundable. It is the clients/ Hirers responsibility to inform Pulse entertainments and events if the function room/ venue is upstairs, failure to do so will result in the act/dj having insufficient time to set up. Should you not inform Pulse entertainments and events of this then the DJ/Act will be apx 45 minutes late on the booking start time to allow for the extra work involved at no loss to the DJ/Act.
4. DRESS CODE – This booking is for the above Artist to perform during the above times, the Artist will be dressed to suit the function. It is the clients responsibility to contact the Pulse entertainments and events office one week prior to the above date of booking, to discuss every detail relevant to make your function a complete success and we will endeavor to forward on such information collected to the Artist/D.J mentioned above.
5. FINISHING TIMES – It is the clients/Hirers responsibility to check that the venue is in agreement with artists finishing times. Should the Venue Management require that the act finishes earlier than stated above, the full fee is still payable to the artists and any loss is the clients/hirers responsibility.
All acts require working space if a stage is not available , further please ensure there are adequate tables available to sit the equipment on
Failure to provide this will delay the act / dj starting and no loss to the agreed fees .
It is the hirers responsibility to ensure safe electric is available , checking with the venue etc
Should faulty electrics cause damage to the acts equipment or personal injury it will be the hirer liable for damages .
6. NOTICE IS GIVEN – Should the D.J/ARTIST be physically threatened or any active abuse made against them or should a fight or disturbance occur, during their performance which could harm either the D.J/ARTIST or damage any equipment/vehicles etc we reserve the right to cancel the remaining performance with no financial loss .further if no adequate secured parking is available which puts the Artists/DJs vehicle etc. at risk, Pulse entertainments & events reserves the right to terminate the contract with immediate effect, with such a high risk and at no loss of the full fee above , should a disturbance or fight occur that damages the entertainers vehicle you the client will be responsible to repair the vehicles damage in full .
Further on a mobile disco
A request for a song is a request and should not be demanded .
7. ADULT SUPERVISION – Should this be a Children’s party, then Pulse entertainments and events insists that there is adult supervision at all times during the above performance. This company nor any Artist/D.J cannot accept any responsibility for any Children, especially unsupervised Children.
8. RE-BOOKINGS – All re-bookings must be made through the Pulse entertainments and events office ONLY and must not be made with any of our acts directly.
9. All Artists/D.Js been subcontracted on the basis of being of good character. Pulse entertainments and events accepts no liability for any unlawful behavior of the persons named on this contract.
10. PAYMENTS – Please ensure that the entertainer is paid STRICTLY upon arrival with CASH unless otherwise stated above. Failure to pay will result in the entertainer concluding his/her entertainment with immediate effect.
Please don’t be shocked if the entertainer asks for his/her fee before commencing the contract as this is normal procedure. (Certain packages require full payment 7 days prior as stated above) Strictly No CHEQUE PAYMENTS ON THE DAY unless agreed with the office prior to event.
11. CLAIMS – In the unlikely event that a claim may arise from the above booking, then it is the responsibility of the act and not Pulse entertainments and events as we are acting as an employment agency in the above contract. It is the clients / hirers responsibility should you be unhappy with the performance whilst the act / Dj etc is performing for you the client to approach the Dj / act and negotiate a mutual and successful way forward , before the party ends
Failure to communicate with the act / Dj concerned , the Dj / act or pulse entertainments will not accept any claims after the event ceases. Entertainment is a time factor business and all attempts by you the client must be made to enable the entertainer to change things and bring a happy outcome, should there
be a reason to talk.
12. WEATHER – In the event of a hot sunny day, if you the client allow or choose for the children attending your function to play outside the venue,then the DJ/Act will not be able to entertain the children and if no entertainment occurs because of the aforementioned, then this is the clients/hirers responsibility and no claims or refunds shall be given. We therefore advise you that all children are encouraged to remain within the venue, whilst the entertainment is in progress. Force Majeure – A party is not liable for failure to perform the party’s obligations if such failure is as a result of Acts of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, snow, hurricane or other natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (regardless of whether war is declared), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalisation, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labor dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service. In the event of extreme bad weather Pulse entertainments and events reserve the right to cancel the booking in the interests of health and safety.
13. CONTENT OF THE DISCO – Pulse entertainments and events accepts no responsibility for the content of the disco. The disco will be conducted by a professional DJ/Entertainer with a great deal of experience of performing discos. Should the DJ be unable to play a certain song or songs for whatever reasons, the company accepts no responsibility whatsoever and will not refund any monies on this basis. It is reasonable to assume that whilst our DJs have vast record and CD collections there is no way humanely possible that they will ever have every single title ever recorded. However whilst every effort will be made to obtain the titles no guarantee’s can be given and the company accepts no responsibility for being unable to obtain and play them. If you own the special songs you require yourself then the DJ will be more than happy to play the CDs for you and will return the CDs to you on the night. However Pulse entertainments and events ltd accepts no responsibilty for loss or damage to your CDs in anyway whatsoever.
Please note should this be a 18 Th booking event , we shall only undertake the event with the assurance that plentiful adult supervision is provided , security etc .
Should we arrive and inadequate supervision isn’t available then pulse entertainments & events reserve the rights to terminate the booking with no loss to fees etc .
14. FACE PAINTING – Should the booking have face painting then it is the clients/hirers responsibility to to ensure that each persons face being painted has no history or medical skin condition/Allergies which may have a reaction to the paints that we use. We only use Snazaroo face paints. All are manufactured using ingredients fully compliant with EU & FDA toy and cosmetic regulations, and are non-toxic. Pulse entertainments and events will accept no responsibility for any skin reactions that may occur. IMPORTANT – 1 Hour face painting is the equivalent for 15 children’s faces, so if you book 2 Hours that would be enough time for 30 faces to be painted.
15. BOUNCY CASTLE/SOFT PLAY – If this booking is for a bouncy castle or soft play, please take notice Pulse entertainments and events excepts no responsibility whatsoever for any personal injury. The equipment is hired out on the basis of that you the hirer and your guests will take adequate care to guarantee no injury. It is the clients hirers responsibility to check that the equipment will fit into the room/ hall where the castle or soft play equipment is to be set up. Should we arrive and either the castle or soft play does not fit then the full amount is still due and payable. Full measurements are available upon request.
We do not hire out soft play to be used outside .
We have public liability insurance only valid if a responsible adult is supervising the equipment aged over 18 years not under the influence of alcohol or substances
Should no supervision be provided by you the hirer , then the insurance is invalid .
You must also check that where the castle or soft play is sited that no overhanging objects are hazardous, i.e. Chandeliers, lights , support beams etc
Should we arrive and find a dangerous situation we reserve the right to not set up the castle / soft play , with the full fee due and payable with no loss to Pulse Entertainments & Events
We reserve the right to supervise the equipment should we observe the equipment being miss used we reserve the right to intervene and in some circumstances cease the hire .
Full dimensions for the soft play or castle are available by contacting us .
It is the hirers responsibility to make sure the area for soft play or castle is obstruction free , you must move all tables and chairs etc , should we have to undertake this a charge of £20 will be added .
During the hire period should an item of soft play become damaged that could cause injury or danger to the user , then it is your responsibility to remove the said item out of reach of the users and inform our office immediately .
Failure to ring our office then the responsibility and further safety to users becomes your responsibility
No claims shall be considered at the hire end without reporting the matter and further no compensation will be considered .
Due to complaints and problems with insurers we have substituted the plastic balls in the ball pool with foam shapes
The balls can be a nuisance and hazard as they scatter everywhere
Should you require the balls instead it is the hirers responsibility to instruct pulse entertainments & events , 1 week prior to the booking
On the day of set up if no instructions have been given to swap the balls then no refunds shall be available .
Should you request the balls , pulse entertainments and events Ltd excepts no responsibility for accidents slips etc , this is the hirers responsibility to ensure safety at all times .
Take notice . Any damage to the soft play equipment whilst in your hire period made by yourself or guests must be paid for in full .
Damage to include heel marks or holes impressions left on the matting from stilettos or pointed shoes , rips or tears , stains that cannot be removed . Items missing etc .
You will be invited to inspect the equipment on set up , then a comparison viewing at the end of the hire , damages will be pointed out .
We will bill you according to our suppliers prices .
16. CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN – If this booking is for a chocolate fountain hire, please note that Pulse entertainments and events excepts no responsibility for any injury arising from the misuse of the equipment, further pulse entertainments and events excepts no responsibility regarding spilt chocolate that may stain carpets fixtures and fittings or any personal clothing. Should any cleaning bills arise then it will be the hirers responsibility to compensate any claims and not Pulse entertainments and events Further we reserve the right to stop any person using the fountain if found to be misusing the equipment. The food after the hire period upon the contract will not be left behind unless you sign a disclaimer to take control of it. It is possible that some of the dips may contain gluten. Therfore Coeliacs should know which to avoid. Any person with nut allergies should NOT use the chocolate fountain.
SOCIAL MEDIA ( face book , Twitter etc )
We cannot please everybody , we try very hard to .
Please be aware any social media remarks that may damage our business by yourself or any guests at the event may have legal action taken against them .
As a company please if a complaint is needed then please contact our office before opening Pandora’s box , and possible legal action.
- Nerf shooting range hire – Safety is paramount , safety goggles are provided and must be used at all times whilst using the range. Should any injuries occur this is the responsibility of the hirer and not Pulse Entertainments. No guns should be pointed or aimed at another user , pet etc The equipment must not be used in the rain or set up near water due to the electric safety. In the event of rain the electric cables blowers etc must be brought into a safe environment away from water . The equipment is supplied in first class condition , should any of the equipment at hire end be damaged you the hirer are responsible to replace or repair the damaged equipment. You the client are responsible to ensure supervision at all times of users , pulse entertainments excepts no responsibility for any injuries arising from the use of the equipment . Once set up the equipment must not be moved or re located except as for mentioned to bring in the electrics in bad weather . You must not climb onto the arena range area. Any rips stains must be paid for. All rubber bullets, safety glasses and guns are counted and remain the property of Pulse Entertainments and anything missing will be charged to the hirer for replacement.
- Please note that should the act arrive at the venue and find that loading is extreme ie more than a reasonable carrying distance for equipment (more than 50yrds) then Pulse Entertainments reserves the right to decline the booking. Furthermore should the venue have inadequate space set aside for the said entertainment/Softplay or no provision made for the entertainer/Softplay we hold the right to also decline .
- Photographs may be taken/videos of the show and performance if you object please can you make our office aware.